True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Hello world,
I honestly feel like a sellout for making one of these. I don't know what to even really write about - Is this journal for me or so everyone else -how much do I share and how much dhould I write? Do I have to be all super spiritual and talk about God all the time? Basically this whole thing is new to me. My goal for this journal is that I can be real - real with myself and about myself. I am not a very nice person a lot of the time and I have what some people would call "issues". Don't be surpised if I cuss - sometimes they really are the only way to express ones feelings - and they are freaking halarious. I am a horrible speller...so be prepared.
Well, about my day...
I woke and and went to lelyne's wedding shower...it was amazing. I wasn't all crude and dirty...it was a time of encouragment. Lelyne is amazing woman of God - my neighbor...and she is getting married this summer. She has to pay for her own wedding dress...well she couldn't afford one so she was borrowing one from a friend. Somone had this great idea to buy her dream dress...well we all chipped in a bought it. I have never seen such joy on a persons face before...she literally glowed...for real radiated. One could only cry along with her as she wept with joy ...image wearing not just a beautiful wedding dress but one all your friends have put their money into...wearing that dress down the isle will be ...ohh if only words could express that feeling. It was the least jealous I have ever been in my life.
Work was well..Khol's...I really love the people I work with...they are very different from JBC people...and that is a good change..they are real people...people who don't live in this gated community.
That about wraps up my day...who knows what tommorrow holds...I'm just trying to take it one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home