True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Monday, March 15, 2004

Today was a day of good convos. You know those talks that just leave you wanting more. That every word the other person says you are like - dude for real I totally am feelin that. I kinda skipped church - a major sin yes I know - and just had quality alone time. Lately I have just wanted to be alone more often - I want to focus more on God than people - sounds funny but I tend to care more about pleasing people than about God. Well anyway so Michelle came up and told me the most incrediable news about support for Bulgria...God totally wants her there this summer and it is so exciting to watch her excitement. We were able to have great converstation... something our schedules don't allow so much anymore. I love Michelle becasue I can be totally myself with her - I don't have to worry about her judging or not accepting me...she is just freaking awesome. I have missed her so much lately so I am way pumped that we are going to Spain togther. I also had great converstation with LeLyne...I love that girl. I always walk away feeling so blessed by her. I love that she sees that same things about people I see. I love to analzing people...seeing their motives, why they do the things they do...what kind of personality they are. anyway, I had some people problems lately (I am starting to think I am a magnet for conflict) and I was able to use her as a sound board and get such postive feedback. It is nice to know other people think the same as you do...its like YES I am not psycho! Then I had soild time with Jondra Brewer. Ok I want to be as beautiful as her when I get older...that and she is amazing. I learn so much from her - she has such Godly wisdom. I love praying with her. So basically yeah...God has just blessed me so much today through such increabile sisters in Christ. He is faithful all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home