True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

So today was well today...
Work was slow and boring...ok why am I only attractive to old men...its like Grandpas hitting on me at work...why can't it be some 20 something man who loves Christ and maybe plays the mandoiln...ok I'll settle for the guitar...and cute. why can't those kind of guys hit on me...no I get the ones with a fake hip...smells like old spice...comb overs...and dentures. Ok I guess its spring on Jbc campus finally getting to me...people stop think with their semi functioning brains and begin to pair off...and somehow I feel (irrationally so) that I am the left over...ughhh I hate the girls lobby...people are for real like all over each other...its like dude you'll see them tommorrow get off of her. Sorry I guess I have some rage issues...I lent someone my ben Folds and now I have no release. Other than work I had more good convo with LeLyne...I am in a skit tommorrow...I get to be a whore..yeah I never get to be whore...I always am the sweet innocent one...you would be surpised what I would do for a steak dinner though...well I have never really been treated to one so I guess its a surpise to me too. Anyway, I am excited about the skit. Other than a movie surpised me the other day...How to Deal...it stars Mandy Moore...it is a great movie...I hate a walk to remember...and I loved this movie. I recomend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home