True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Today I was tired. I woke up at 5am to write a paper...and get ready. I was all done by 6:20am...I was so mad I got up so early. Uhmm Oh being a whore went well...I guess it just comes so naturally to me (ohh I can joke becasue I have never been in a relationship or let alone been on a date before - not bitter) Classes were good. So I love Tommy Smith...I never want class to end he is so wise. Uhmm yeah...so it sucks when God totally takes someone out of your life you don't want to give up...I mean its not a guy (dare to dream he would notice me in that way) it just sucks not to have the control to fix a situation that you want to have resloved - but the balls not in my court. It just bites having to sit back and wait patiently and pray that everything will work out. I see in retrosect that God is working mightly through this situation and is using it to grow closer to him...don't ever ask for his eyes and heart cause when he gives them to everything changes...My new thing is being alone in public...it freaks me out...well I am working on that and finding out that I crave alone time more and more...Oh on a lighter side my soccer game when really well...we tied...I played middle something and almost died...I was like a small asmatic child whezzing all over the place...kinda scary maybe I should get that one checked out. I only said damn one time...ok so a yelled it really loud...but it was just once. I also ot in trouble for elbowing and pushing...apearently that is a no no. Ok why do people say exercise is supposed to make you less hungry...I am hungry like man after a game...went to Wendy's with LeLyne...good times good times...Other than that I think I am going to be a grandma and go to bed. So tired and sore...I could buy a small chinese woman to rub my back and neck right now. I never knew I had some of these muscles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home