True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Have you ever read an email or gotten news that totally freaks you out and you don't know what to do...That just happened. So I check my email and I see there is a note from my mentor's husband. He writes that my church is thinking of not supporting because I can afford to go to Spain...what the freaking hell is going on...soory I need to rant...first my church is not supporting me going to Spain...I have been working on my own for it...and who do they think they are to say that about me - I mean I work 20 hours a week and carry a full load...if they do not want to support me that is fine...I mean I need their money but not if they are going to say crap like that about me...ahhh so pissed off and I am like way hurt by this...I don't know what to do. What should I do? I have no clue. It's like they don't trust me...They raised me...aren't they supposed to be the ones I trust and can lean on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home