True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Friday, March 19, 2004

So how does God just totally know how to satisy just in the perfect way that completely fills me. Yesterday sucked...I totalled cried about my home church thing (I never cry) - which I have an update one...they are paying for the rest of this semester...and I think for my internship to New Zealand...it turns out it was one lady that was jealous I was getting so much and her kids weren't. This whole this opens a whole new can of worms...for example my family is not involved at all with helping me...they can't at this point...and yet this lady (who is quite well off and comfortable) is upset becasue the church is taking care of me and making sure that I will be able to fulfill my call to ministry. I don't know what to think...I am not angry just saddend and I guess just a little disillusioned right now. On the other hand...I am going to Spain and that I am so excited about. Oh yeah so there is this song...satisfied....I made it my header thingie...well some of the words anyway...It was my song of last summer...I guess I am learning I can always try to full my life with so much but in the end its so empty and hollow. I am tured of feeling so shallow and hollow...
On a lighter side I went to the new super walmart...it was glorious...so excited about selling my soul to shop there...Thats about it...I have to work so i am sure I will have creppy old man stories later - just for you trace, (3), or tres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home