True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Friday, March 19, 2004

So Unfortunately I have no creepy old man stories...I guess I am loosing my touch but I remembered the funniest thing...ok I thought it was funny - that doesn't really mean much at times. So at the new superwalmart there is a gaint cow - like freakin huge (I WILL take a picture with it) so I see it and Susan Martin exclaims - I want to mount it...ok so I have foul mind at times also....but it was so very funny. Other than that I am excited I might get to touch my very first Llamma and potbelly pig this weekend...and a miniture donkey...I am so excited this city girl is goin all country for a day...ok maybe like a hour...but still so very excited about it!!!!!! Oh and Michelle we are so going to see Ben (we are on first name basis). That thought got me through work. Also...white trash party is in the making...stay tuned for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home