True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Friday, May 14, 2004

So I am in Auckland - It is increadible here - right now I am facing the bay - huge storm clouds are billowing - so close you feel like you can reach out and touch them. The people have so far been very nice - they are quite a bit more reserved than we are in the states. I am way tired right now - the missionary is keeping me awake - I am still trying to figure out some way to get away from her to seek sleep. I got to walk along the beach this morning - right after sunrise - it was raining lightly and the waves were gently lapping on the black shore. I can't belibe that God has blessed me with coming to this place...it is utterly amazing - get ready for all my pictures. This land is special - so very special - you know that God has molded and touched this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home