True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Friday, May 07, 2004

Today I am home...well 9 hours later and I am home I also like to think of it as...
15 freakin Ebnicrap people songs later
5 major constrution sites
2 1 liters of Mountain Dew
1 book on tape
1 almost accident - yeah its was all my fault - don't change and drive at the same time - bad things can happen
So yeah I actually really enjoy driving home by myself - time to think and ponder the deeper things of life - like my wedding and what happened to Ace of Base - they were extremely talented - I saw the sign - was a master piece.
Otehr than that I so I am home but I Am also not home - I am like Jesus in that I have no place to lay my head for the night - I have no bed or couch open to me I have to sleep with my mom - dude she snores like the dead and steals the blankets - so I guess its good prep for living with a man one day ( dare to dream). Anyway Iam way tired and I will find somewhere to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home