True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Saturday, April 24, 2004

So you know it's near the end of the semester when:
1)you avoid everyone - everyone gets on your nerves and you seek company of complete strangers
2) you start to plan how you will spend your summer - in detail...make a huge must do list.
3) you start to regret not keeping in contact with anyone from home becasue you now realize you have no friends when you go home - this forces contact with current peers
4) The high point of your week revolves around what food they serve in the cafe
5) you also start to fondly remember meals - like the old way they made Chicken pot pie last year with the pastry crust...that was good stuff.
6) Going on short drives (I like to get up early - say be out by 9am on a monday ) and get chores done becomes the wayto escape.
7) a roommate that you for the past semester you have been thank God for suddenly becomes you worse enemy - not really because of anything they have done persay but just becasue they exist.

well...I guess these are all extremes and are probally why I am currently in couseling but for real...I hate these last 2 weeks...some call it a time of bonding I call it a time of reality...peoples true selves come out...take I am not a very nice person and it comes out. I know what I need a deserted beach, my Bible, notebook, pen...and a pinacolda - virgin of course -ok maybe a hot cabanna boy named Miguel...but thats all I really want..is that too much to ask out of life. Oh I made an eye doctor appointment for monday...yeah for being about to see thing from a distance again. Uhmm ohh Dr. Eubanks called me and my girls table his harem...and I found out that Mrs. Eubanks was first engaged to Dr. Eubanks' roommate...its a really funny story. Oh and I decided I will teach my children baby sign language - saw a kid that knew it today and it was way precious...and he was able to communicate so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home