True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Saturday, April 17, 2004

So today was random...I only had one class so that was fun. I then talked in Harvesters for lke a minute about Spain...then this girl that I will admit I have written off as well....a jerk and rude. well she came up to me and told me that she saw Jesus in me as a talked as she never had before. It was kinda humbling and a blow to my ego and it made me think about about how I am a complete jerk face and a snob. Yeah then I went shopping...and bought this really super cute cardigan with white and pink flowers embordered on it... ok so I got it home they aren't flowers they are skulls...pink and white skulls on my cute new black sweater. Yeah so that one is going back to the store...what was I thinking...I am a idiot sometimes. Other than that I really don't feel good...a cold and sinus thing..suck I have never been so sick as I have been this semester...old age getting to me I guess. Well I am off to work...yeah 7:30-11:30pm how much does that suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home