True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Well I didn't feel like writting whenI got home last night and so I went to bed. Yesterday was all crazy like. I for real saw the beautiful outdoors for maybe a total of 40 min all together...so sad. Work was good. Guess what happened/...finally after my 22 years of existence it has happened...the unbelieveable...someone left me his digits....I have finally arrived!!!! Ok so maybe he is a hardcore Catholic and to boot he is going to seminary after he graduates in May...seminary to become a freaking PRIEST! Yeah uhmm so I can expand that range of guys that like me...50+; 5 and under; and now future Catholic priests. It was kinda funny cause this girl was asking me about dating (she knew I was single) and she offered to hook me up with a friend - I was able to without thinking say, "I am not really looking right now - I don't want to be in a relationship" Who said that...me...I was amazed. Other than that we watche like a million Kids at Westtown. I had the younger kids...yeah Uhmm not ready to be a mom. It was fun to be around kids again. People were so very generous...we thought we would make only 100 dollars and we made 400! God is totally providing for Spain. He is always so faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home