True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Friday, March 26, 2004

So today was sooo much fun and so was last night. So church was hardhitting...for real it touched on a lot of areas in my life that I try so hard to gloss over. I am also excited go out with everone sat night. Uhmm so today was just fun. First I played hooky from my 7:35 and then chapel was just like wow...for real...then I got to go study outside. So I read 30 pages in uhmm almost 4 hours. Ok so I broke out my baby pool and filled it up and played around. I am soo sunburned...not my face (yeah no wrinkles). It was one of those random I am sooo in college days. Then we had a spain meeting...so fun...we are all so random. We totally watched thois girl talk to a bird...she was like having a hard core convo with it. So yeah 8 days till spain. AHH so lil time left here at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home