True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Monday, March 22, 2004

So today was strange. I was grateful for Kym's church letting us help. It was fun...so many good memories were made...the lady with the extremely high bangs...the lady with the people on her red sweater...the off key soloist...the supper crazy fast guitarist...Sitting between Michelle and Allen...yeah so I laughed a lot. Oh I also didn't know church suppers could be so crazy...for real a lady cried so was so upset over the noodles. Yeah and I can not say no....I ended up with two huge tubs of sauce that we left on the side of the road. I also saw the Bristol motor way...Yeah totally still don't know what the big deal is. The ride home was fun...interesting convos...humm yeah it was fun...I also got to ride up with Kym and I really like her more and more...she is a great gal. Her ring is blinging huge. I got to go to church tonight-yeah I love the CSF house. The people are so encourageing...and I always walk away feeling uplifted and special. God is moving in people there and it is exciting to be apart of. I am now getting some sweet alone time...I crave it.
So I totally thought I was over him but then its like bammm...mannnn I hate this cause I know I will only get hurt -my heart really hasn't been hurt by a boy before - I don't want it to be. Other than that I really struggle with my future and what I will be doing in 6 months. I really want to do God's will and I jut don't know what that it right now. I know he wants me in minstry..I love people and want to help them to build a deeper relationship with Christ I just don't know how. I just don't want to settle in life. I worry about so much in life...I totally know I shouldn't...I just can't help it. I just wish I had a course of action...a game plan if you will...a focus in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home