True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Saturday, March 20, 2004

So I totally fell asleep last night at 8:30...and slept till 6am...dude I for real have not slept that long in awhile. I woke up ready to go...I was all like lets play - kind of fiesty. It is wierd that I wake up ready to dance and play around...its like lets talk...my roommate is like eghhhha9djsbbshalahsdga8....which means do you want the shower first? So yeah I am a tad bit of a morning person...I am getting better. Oh I also found out something new...I like coffee...ok not all coffee but the ethiopian stuff my roomie makes...I am like a crackwhore for it.Today so far has been good. Class good...Dr. Gartner is like funny...like its new thing...its like so great...I am sad purity emphasis week is over...it was really good. It was funny I went to purity emphasis week to Shakespeare class...where we talked about - you guessed it sex. In some ways Ron Wheller is a horny old man. I also feel like ohh my...I never knew that..ohh wow...as a blush like a lil girl during discussions. I like that it can be discussed and that it is not only educational but we also apply it to our lives. I realized I love Othello even more than I orginally did...it is such a wonderful play in so many levels...and Romeo and Juilet also...I had read it in high school and kinda written off - it is a beautiful play and turns me into such a girl. Other than that I got to talk to michelle ma belle on the phone...which is funny cause we live in the same building...so close and yet so far away. Oh I still have not figured out how to add links...its not that I don't love you all...I just can not figure tham out for the life of me. Oh todays delema...to go to senior banquet or not to go to senior banquet that is the question. I have a hot dress - a pretty lil purple number but no date. This would involve me growing balls and asking someone - which can be quite painful. Or skip it and go see Ben in concert and have my first roadtrip? ohh the choices. Its so hard to be me. Well I best bust a move and get ready for work...another exciting night at Khol's...I hate this cause I get off at 8:30 but I don't want to do anything after work....I know I can paint...oh oh I bought canvas and I am now so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home