True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Today was random..ok so my life is random. First I woke up late and this all this small crap that I have been meaning to do forever. Then I went to the free box and found the greatest thing ever...they are red men's pjs..the kind that are like a jumpsuit with its crowning glory...the butt flap...my life is now complete...I want ti save them for my honeymoon...for real bust them out on the first night...and be all like hey honey ready to cuddle. Ohh pity the man I will love with all my heart...I wonder if any man is ready for this. I also went swimsuit shopping...yeah so I feel like lesser of a person. Then I some new clothes...if only it would warm up again.. ghee whiz its cold...other than that I have had some great reflective time. Time to just sit and think and talk to God. Like I totally feel God is preparing me for something...I just don't know what. Like all my life I have been so focused on being a missionary that I have ignored the simpliest call he has given me...to love him and love my neighbor...for real...I have just been thinking about love and what it is. Not nessarily romantic love...that also...but selfless love. God just has been totally taking care of me lately...holding me in his right hand if you will. Like the alone time thing...my roommate disapeared all weekend...I love her to death but I needed it so very much. I have also been totally listening to Derek Webb...he is utterly amazing. Well thats about it...yet again michelle you have rocked my world...I love you so very much...you make a beautiful knocked up woman...the bow was the touch of class

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home