True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Monday, March 29, 2004

So yeah I work way too much...I mean I like work and all but I am tired of always being there. I am becoming disgruntled. I guess I am all pissy today...kinda cranky/angry with a dash of self hatred. Yeah it's definately PMS time...I am hubgry like a man and I could go postal at any moment. How do people still like me after I am like this a week of every month. Anyway let me tell about yesterday (good day) So I worked as usual...then I went to see Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind...ok I seriously think it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. GO SEE IT PEOPLE - spend the extra $ to see it in the theaters. I then hung out with some UT peeps...it was good times...so different than JBC. I was honestly more uncomfortable there than I was in Africa...like for real it was a cross-cultural setting. I loved it. I loved how open and real everyone was...they didn't pretend to be anyone but who they were...there was no leftover high-school bull crap. They just hung out. I am so scared to do college ministry...its a lot more involved than I firts thought. I have no trouble acting crazy and having a good time but when it comes to being serious I have no idea what to do...I have no experience in doing it....I have no experiences with people that aren't in Bible college and in a semester I will not be in Bible college either...ahhhh. I was so excited to get to know Jesse better at UT she is so amazing and encoruages me...she is solid and excited to to share Christ...I really look up to her a lot. Uhmm then Today has been crazy busy. CSF rocked totally...God was moving through Steven as he was leading worship - it all just connected and was so such a frangrant offering to the Lord. Then was lunch at Moe's - I had the homewreaker...I suggest it. I love post CSF lunch fellowship- so much sass, encouragement, humor, sarcasm,and laughter....it is definately a bright spot of my week. I then hung around till I had to work...work sucked tonight...I just didn't want to be there. I was however able to buy some gifts for the family...I got my nephew Ethan (my heart) the coolest book ever...it is called How do Dinosaurs say goodnight - it has a Corythosaurus in it....thats my dino - so excited! Other than that had some sweet alone time and found some girlscout cookies...so I'm no longer hungry like a man but I do however feel like lesser of a person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home