True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Friday, April 16, 2004

So I have been back from Spain for 3 days now. OK there is no way to describe Spain..It was wonderful and it was horrible at the same time. I learned so very mush about myself and also about true friendship. I learnt that I love teaching and that I am gifted in this area. I also realized that I am not a meek mild woman...I am me...and that is ok. I also learned I am very much a D personality when I need to be and that is a good thing. I learned that there is no such thing as being "over spiritual" especially on the missions field. I learned a lot about what I want a short term trip to be and not to be. I learned that God does so much more than I could have ever expected. I learned well so very much...I had a hard time in Spain to be honest. There were some definate unity issues and personaility conflicts (which of course I was involved in) I feel funny writing this because Michelle will probally read this...but I honestly use this journal for myself and I really need to process some of the things that happened as well as address them with the people involved - not just complain about them. Spain is an amazingly beautiful country and I was blest to have been there. I really feel led to live in Europe for a season of my life. I also realzed that I will not be happy in life unless I am in fulltime ministry. Other than that 4 weeks till New Zealand - sweet mother that is creeping up on me. Uhmm yeah and I way jet lagged and quite tired. Yeha and I am addicted to Damien Rice (I so spelled that wrong ohhh well) I just got his cd...so goooooood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home