True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

So today I called in sick..I feel like crapola...my throat...my head...my back...ahhh no feeling good and Spain is now only days away - ok 4 to be exact. I then went to the supre walmart and did all my Spain shopping...spent way tt much and had to return a good portion after I realized what I had done...I wish I was better with money - I am realizing that it is not my strong point and I hope that one day my husband will be the one to be good with it. My new philosophy is what is the point of having something unless you can give it away. Also I went to the mall and bought bright blue capris - yeah I was a victim of peer pressure. We also had soem Chick-fil-a ok I swear they put crack in that stuff to make it even better...it like need more chicken----more sweet tea. Then I came home and took a fatty nap - I kept waking myself up becasue of my snoring - gross for real. I then got up and cleaned my room - had good LL time. So basically I was able to just relax and get a lot of stuff done that I haven't had time lately to do and won't have the time to do before Spain. I am so excited about Spain...I am also so scared. I deal with these lil insecurites all the time - like what if they don't like me, what if I am ineffective...gosh it is hard to listen to them...I know that they are lies from Satan but...I guess I just feel not prepared for this trip at all. I know that God's blessing is totally covering it. Also I have been totallt rockin out to the new Five For Fighting cd...give it a listen I love tract 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home