True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Today was a good day..well so far...ok well its almost over. I started the day a lil late...but I was honestly looking so good - get to class and this girl is wearing the same thing as me - only a pink top (mine was blue) it was really funny. Then I sat by myself in chapel...I DID IT..it didn't bother me at all - yeah see couseling really does work! Then was Restortion History - I always leave that class with my head spining - I just don't understand it all ...I just wanna sing, "Why can't we be friends" Then I ate lunch - way gross - someone in the kitchen got a lil salt crazy with the potatoes. Then I too the sweetest nap ever - I slept through my alarm - I never do that - it was a beautiful thing. Then was couseling - one of those trying to wrap up the semester times that sucked - She isn't going to be here next year - I am like so bummed!!!! Uhmm then was dinner which was fun. I made Heidi Glexner turn red when I talked about Pam eating dog balls...its a long story (dog was eaten but not its actual balls) I personally think balls is a fun word...say it with me balls...see so much fun is to be had. Yeah then was open dorms...so only 4 people even stopped by...I gave them all the grand tour...even told one to come back anytime (hey a girls got to make a living right?) - yeah I totally blushed and turned bright red- I never blush...how do I say things like that anyway. Well I also got to watch cheaper by the dozen - I seriously almost peed my capris...so funny. I so want a small red headed boy with glasses - my favorite kid in the movie - mark. Other than that I finally got to talk to tres - been too long buddy. I also have to make fun of myself for another moment - I definately offered guest coffee and chocolate - darn my hostess mentality - I was almost as bad as the baking freshman girls. I found my flight info - well kinda I know I can probally get a better deal I just suck at searching for flights...I hate doing it. uhmm other than that I have been thinking a lot about God and how I put him in a box...well at least his plans for my life - I jsut have no idea if I am doing what I want or what he wants - ahh this whole thing really bites a lot. One minute I am so sure and the next I am looking at something else...why am I so fickle. I guess I just have to learn how to put me aside - my hopes and dreams- so hard to do- I am so selfish most of the time. But on the upside 4 weeks till New Zealand - hard to think of it being that close - seems so unnatural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home