True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

So I think that this will be an all nighter...and I am down with that...I have a paper for restoration and to finish my Romans notebook tonight. I am way excited..after this I am done with 2 classes...thats like only 3 to go! Uhmm well a lot has happened...Yesterday was great...it was a good day. I hade my CSF banquet and it was fun...I sat across from Josh - he kept me entertained, Jesse- kept up great convo, and Steven - who kept up the randomness. I then gave a tour of good old JBC to them...I love the fact they came...it meant so much to me - They got to see my home here. uhmm then today I got glasses...I also think of when I did prision ministry when I wear glasses. The inmate I met with told me that he liked girls with glasses cause underneath they were all crazy- especially in bed. Yeah so That was the last day that I did prison ministry alone without a male partner. Wierd story to think of...uhggnnnjmsJASH it still creeps me out. Then I spent 5 hours in the computer lab...and will be up quite late toinght also - why do I do this to myself. Uhmm so I decided I regret some things in life...one is the way I have distanced myself from people I have conflict with - I just give up on them and it isn't right. The second is that I haven't been Christ to my family. The third is that I did not ride the bull in Gatlinburg when I got the chance - I will do this - ohh yes I will! I guess I am learning a lot about myself this semester- a lot of bad things - and I realize that I have to be open to the good and learn to take a compliment. It is now only 21 days till I leave for New Zealand - holy crap Batman - I am so soso sosos oso excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home