True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

You know those days that you don't really get to sit down and relax at all and when you do you are utterly exhausted..yeah thats today. I am in a much better mood today - praise God. I am just exhausted and I think of everything I have yet to do and I get dizzy...2 more finals in 2 days then I can sleep and go home. Ihope my family is ready for comotose corey - its when I go home and I sleep for like 3 days straight - My body, mind and spirit are just so fuzzy and tired right now. My room is so empty now - I took my couch and a lot of small crap to the storage locker...which is nice - I feel like I am making progress in moving out - slow and steady wins the race right? Oh my book for the summer came in today - Blue like Jazz - so excited to read it - I have to wait till I get to NZ so it will count towards my internship reading - so hard not to dive right in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home