True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Monday, May 03, 2004

So yeah I haven't felt like writing in this for a while. Well, I have been crabby...well just sad. Its the end of the semester and I am realizing that everyone is graduating from my old school. I guess I have just been missing MCC. I am glad I transfered but like at Senior banquet I just don't fit in because I didn't start out here. I mean I honestly don't want to be friends with half of the seniors - but I honestly miss my best friends at MCC with all my heart. Anyway other than that I have been dealing with a guy who is supposed to be my friend but is acting all wierd and standoffish...I guess I am just hurt by it...at senior banquet I looked really good...for real I looked dang good...and he just walked by me and didn't even say hi. Finally at the end he just said hi and then left...I guess my feelings and pride were hurt. So after the banquet I just walked along the river in silence which was a beautiful thing. Water calms me so much and is so beautiful to be around...I decided that I must live by water when I graduate. Yesterday I just slept all day and then went out driving. I rented the one movie that makes me truely happy on the inside...Much Ado about nothing. I love Benedick...not the guy who plays him...but the character...he is probally one of my favorite characters ever in a play. I also got to paint...ahh all the feelings of stress, hurt, and confussion melted away. So basically I am way excited to leave on Friday morning - 5am...so excited. Today is the last day at the CSF and I am sad...I'll miss it. oH I get to go on my old college's senior trip with my friends - I am so very excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home