True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Monday, May 10, 2004

So it has been awhile since I have written...a lot has and hasn't happened here at home. First I have been doing a good job keeping my cool and I have been gentle - which is hard to do at times. I know that it is God because I have been saying and doing things that are against everything I am. Second I got to hang out with my senior class - it was sad but actually really good - I am totally glad I transfered - I have been changed and molded by God in ways that only could have happened because I transfered. I am really missing my CSF buddies - this sunday kinda sucked without them. I mean it is good to be at HCC but I am only a vistor now - it really isn't where I fit - and thats not a bad or good thing -I am just not home very much. I do however really enjoy anytime that I get to be taught by John T. (the college minister at HCC) He always talks about something that I really need to hear...which is amazing because I never really have talked to John a lot - I mean I know him and he knows me but I am always talking about something I am doing - not him or I am with Kelly (my BF here) and I don't really talk a lot then ----hmm I will change that next time I see him. I also got to go to the Art Musesem today - I decided that I either want a huge orange cat or a son named Thaddeus..I totally dig the name (it is the name of one of my favorite portats)
God has just been breaking my heart to truely learn what subbmission is...not just as a female (I really don't have anyone to submitt to but still - dare to dream one day)but as a Christian. I am so selfish even in my doing good. God is just teaching and revealing more and more about what a woman of faith and intergity is. I guess I am kinda starting to understand who I am...starting too...I just wish I knew where God was leading me..I know its into the ministry but in what way. Also, I decided today to stop planning and thinking about weddings or a husband -paryicularily mine since it isn't goin happen any time soon (which I am totally ok with - and because I hupperventalte and almost pass out everytime someone tells me tehya re getting married - ask Genivea - turned white as a sheet and couldn't breathe)Other than that I think its only 9 days till NZ baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home