True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Monday, May 17, 2004

Yesterday was a bumming around kind of day - I went to church - so good and met some people - whom I have no idea who they are now. Then I went home to do some homework and fell asleep for a few hours - was like a regular sunday. They don't have sunday school here - its a controveral idea here - but they have small groups - I think I am joining 2 of them for the summer - one is the youth ministers and the other is well I don't know yet. Uhm then the rents roasted a lamb and some veggies - sooo goood - seriusly so muc h better here. She laughed at how I eat one food at a time - saving the meat for last. Then I watched CSI and Law and Order - it was a fun day. I worry about living with them sometimes - I already see some martial issues and Conner is a typical 2 year old - he even hit me yesterday - I wasn't doing anything he just hauled off and couch punched me - good thing I am a girl. Other than that the skies are blue and clear which menas it was an extremly chilly night but today it is getting quite warm. I was able to make some calls to the states thjis morning - My body woke me up at 5am - but I feel back asleep at 8 but I overslept my alarm for 9:30 - kinda bites. I hate sleeping in I feel as thpugh I have missed the whole day. Ohh yeah and there are really cute guys here - not that I am looking for anything - I just have noticed and appricated. I think dating on short term trips is stuipd - I mean somepeople can do it - but I don't klnow how to date or be a girlfriend - add cultural issues top deal with...way too much. This should be a very interesting summer/winter here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home