True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Yesterday was Carrie's birthday. I spent an hour on the beach by myself - watching the Pacfic Ocean crash into land - it was great. God gave me during my journaling time a illustration about my life. The beach is covered with seashells - everywhere. Well I sat down and I found this older shell - was just a pieace of the shell. It was bright white and all it's sides were smooth - It looked completely smooth but yet it still had some faint markings....then I found another shell - it was newly broken - it was still colorful and unique - so sharply broken it could cut. I guess what God showed me was the different steps of being broken for Him - The process involved - also even the one that looked finished still wasn't. this has been deep thoughts by Corey.
Other than that it was a fun day - I went out to dinner and went to downtown auckland on a ferry - it was so much fun. I love the ocean so very much - is it wrong that it is making me ok with being here. I also had some good converstation with 2 of teh chinese women - it was fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

I woner if this works..lets see

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home