True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Sunday, June 27, 2004

FULL-ON. I think thats one of my favorite sayings - for real. I love it and it captures a true depth of meanings. Well anyway its like almost 12:30am and I just got home 30mins ago from iceskating. Yeah uhmm...Monday I am am going write everything dow - I just wanted a say a quick hi - hi. I am going non-stop till monday and even thast turned full-on also. I desperately need guy advice - I have no clue what I am doing in this department - way foreign to me. Till then I'll just be doin what comes natural - daydream and over anyalze -isn't that what girls are supposed to do? Well, Jesse I am amazed by you each time I savor a peanut butter m&M- they for real take me to a better place. Its like a welcome home party in my mouth evertime I eat one - I'm saving the mac and cheese for a really bad day when all I want is home. No for real thank you for all your support and encouragement - what would I do without you. Oh I am so missing Cadmens call - Long Line of Leavers cd right now - My soul is craving it. Oh if you want some sweet as Kwiwi Christian music - Brooke Frasier - for real so good if you can get her do - I'll be bringing her home with me thats for sure - so incredible. well I must fall in to bed - only to get out of it in uhmm 6 hrs - not enough sleep at all for my schedule.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse E. Hunter said...

Hey Coreybelle,

It sounds like you're starting to find your "niche" there. You'll have to teach me all the sayings and, of course, let me copy them. :)

love!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home