True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Saturday, June 12, 2004

So today was fun - I got to do something - something was fun. I cleaned the church building - I got to do the bathrooms - it was so relaxing. I also got to be in charge of decortaing for Girls night - I am so loving all this youth stuff. Yesterday I spent way too much time (10 hours)dying and burning these poems for the girls - they tell them that they are princess and need to start acting like it - they are really cool looking - way to go me - I just hope the girls like them. I also was able to spend all day with this amazing chick Belinda - she is incredible. We spent all day painting and drawing - it was really uplifting and good for my spirit. I really enjoyed it - so fun. I then went to a dinner party for one of my students - it was really fu also - I met another really neat Chinese woman who actually lives right by me - I think that I am going to try to met with her once a week. I also got to see one of my new favorite obsessions - Rugby - the All Blacks - the New Zealand national team - they played England and totally dominated - so proud! England was the world camps - until now!!!! I got a letter from the President of NMSI - and he is excited that I am apply -I'm excited I'm applying - I just feel this peace about it. So yeah today was a great day - oh funny thing on the side teh lady I'm boarding with - Jacqui is a new Christian - she's great fun - she's 27 married, with 2 year old Connor...well she just told me how to make a hash cake - she doesn't anymore but well I know how to if I need to - all I am going to say is pantyhose is the key. I love this house - God placed me in the perfect homestay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

yeah. rugby's great.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home