True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Sunday, May 30, 2004

So I just lost a whole page of my blog - I have no idea how but suddenly the screen wet blank - I guess I'll try this again.
So life is crazy busy here - On a go all the time. Friday night was so fun- I think I had more fun than the kids did. I stayed up all night long and even cooked some sweet as eggs the next morning. Here they say "sweet as" after everything it's really funny funny cause it sounds like sweet ass - I have to try not to giggle everytime. I really really like the youth group here - the youth minister is amazing - AJ. He is so very dedicated and does so much with the little budget he has. I have to admit I am trying not to have a crush - not a physical ohhh he is so cute kind of thing (which he is cute - don't get me wrong) but its more of an attraction to his ministry and who he is. It's nothing really at all - nothing and no way is it two sided. I swear people are prettier here - guys and girls - It's really true. The on Sat I slept till 4pm and the rents had a dinner party. I was still inm,y PJs when the guests arrived - I was sent to their bedroom to watch TV and Jackie brought me some food - say no to pumpkin soup - its' totally gross - eghtyuysgahj. I felt like the lil kid of the kid at the diner party. I got to watch America's next top model though - it was really good - I have o life. I went to bed at 10 casue I got bored - my life is sad. Today I went out to lunch with the girls - I HAVE FRIENDS - like I am making real ones - after 2 weeks of being alone I am excited - I really am liking people and I want to stay in New Zealand - people are trying to get me to move here afetr I graduate - ok I am not at that point yet. I am finally seeing my purpose and my place - thank you God. It has honestly been the hardest two weeks of my life - it's not over yet but I know that God is carrying me through it all.
Tres - I can't remember your blog and Michelle doesn't have it as a link - I need to know yours pleeeeassse friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home