True confessions of a scatterbrain

Communion: An intimate relationship with deep understanding. -Websters Dictionary

Name:
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Choice - thats aother one of my favorite NZ sayings - something can be choice - I really enjoy that one. Well I tend to write when something bad has happened ..nothing bad has happened at all - I have just been figurig out a lot lately - I am so embarressed about the whole guy thing - I mean I should have never let anything go this far - I am changing that starting today - I just can't be spending all this alone time with him - its not right. I know what I have to do- I just don't want to thats all - But I must. Ahhh...well anyway last night I went bowling - yeah I sucked- but I went with 2 girls from youth and aother leader Belinda - it was so much fun - they are so clued on to God- ahh its amazing to be around that - and belinda is awesome - afterwards we just sat and talked and prayed for 2 hours - it was pretty awesome. Oh Oh I am so excited - when I get home Kelly and I are going to have a "retreat" we are going to her apartment and having a weekend o God - mornig devos - main speakers (so far her and me) and worship - we are thinking about workshops - maybe even some guest speakers. :) I am so excited and ready for this weekend - I want it now - people better make their reservations - seating is limited. No honestly everytime I think about leaving this country it breaks my heart - missions sucks in the aspect that everywhere you go you leave a little pieace of your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home